How to book your place on the SOPER & Cúl Camps
As announced last week, we will open for bookings on our 3 Summer Camps later this week.
The three camps are as follows:
- SOPER Camp 1 - July 27th (Mon) to 31st (Fri) from 10am to 2pm - Age 5-12
- SOPER Camp 2- August 10th (Mon) to 14th (Fri) from 10am-2pm - Age 5-12
- Kellogg's Cúl Camp - August 17th (Mon) to 21st (Fri) from 10am to 2pm - Age 6-13
The Club SOPER Camps are in association with the Community Credit Union which are in addition to the Kellogg's Cúl Camp. However, places on all of the camps will be limited due to Covid 19 restrictions and higher supervision ratios.
Booking Procedure - Priority for 2020 members
1. Fully paid up members will have priority booking for a 24 hour period.
2. An email will be sent on Wednesday (01/07) morning (1 email for each camp) to the email address used to pay 2020 membership with a link to the Eventbrite booking system.
3. The Eventbrite booking system will go live at 8:30am on Wednesday for all three camps.
Note: An updated membership listing will be taken on 10:00pm on Tuesday evening (30th June) from Clubforce. We will then generate the email listing to paid up members. If there are outstanding memberships, you can avail of a spreading the cost of membership over 5 monthly installments. Please do so now, to ensure you are eligible for the priority booking.
Booking Procedure - General
4. A general link will be sent to each of the relevant age juvenile mentor groups to share on team WhatsApp groups on Thursday (02/07) morning at 8:30am.
All bookings will be on a first come, first served basis.
Existing Bookings for Kellogg's Cúl Camps
Those who have already booked a place on the July Cúl Camp have been offered a place on the August Cúl Camp.
It is a parent / guardians responsibility to ensure their child is eligible to attend the camps - Club SOPER camps are for ages 5-13 while the Kellogg's Cúl camp is for age 6-13.
Payment for the Camps
We will arrange a payment evening in the week commencing 5th of July to collect payment to secure your place. Details of the time and date of the registration evening will be notified to all those with camp bookings.
No Partial attendance
-Because of the high demand for places and the reduced availability, we are unable to facilitate partial attendance at the camps this year. All camp places must be paid for in full.