St. Oliver Plunkett Eoghan Ruadh G.A.A. Club Fundraising Lotto
The St Oliver Plunkett Eoghan Ruadh GAA Club Fundraising Lotto draws which run on a weekly basis plays a huge part in the Clubs fundraising efforts. You can now offer your support by playing online.
Enter your lines of numbers for up to a year in one go, you need never miss a draw again!
When playing online you will receive the Lotto results and club news updates by email after each draw has taken place
To play the St Oliver Plunkett Eoghan Ruadh GAA Club Lotto, any four numbers are selected from 1 to 28. If anybody matches the four numbers selected on the night he or she wins/shares the Jackpot. Match 3 numbers to win/share €150. Tickets cost €2.00 each.
1. The operation of the Lotto will be based on the selection of four numbers from the numbers 1 to 28 inclusive.
2. The cost of each entry for Direct Debit will be €2 for one selection or €5 for three selections.
3. Any person matching all four numbers will win or share the Jackpot prize only. If there is more than one winner, the Jackpot will be divided equally.
4. If there is no Jackpot winner then those matching three numbers will win or share a prize of €150.
5. The Jackpot will commence at €1,500. In the event of there being no winner a sum of €150 will be added to the Jackpot each week until it is won or reaches a limit imposed by the Executive Committee. After the Jackpot has been won, the jackpot amount reverts to €1,500. The Executive Committee reserves the right to increase the Jackpot limit but not to decrease it.
6. The Jackpot will be capped when it reaches €10,000. However, the €150 will then be added to the next jackpot (which starts at €1500) and when there is a winner of the €10,000 the next Jackpot will start at whatever amount it has then reached.
7. The Executive Committee has the right to introduce special draws for additional prizes.
8. For those paying by Direct Debit only fully paid up subscribers will be eligible for inclusion in the draw.
9. There will be a minimum of 50 draws per year.
10. Lotto paid with membership fees will be applied from April to March each year in line with the GAA season. Late payment of membership will result in entry to fewer draws from time membership is paid to the following March.
11. The decision of the Executive Committee shall be binding on all matters relating to the draw and may add to or amend the rules herein from time to time as they shall deem necessary for the proper conduct of the draw.
We encourage all of our friends and supporters to play the St Oliver Plunkett Eoghan Ruadh GAA Club fundraising lottery. We also hope that we can all work together to promote this lotto and help get back in touch with all friends, members & ex-members of the Club, from Dublin 7, who may now be living all over Ireland and the world.
Your continued support is much appreciated and we wish you good luck in future draws.
Best of Luck,
St Oliver Plunkett Eoghan Ruadh GAA Club Lotto Committee,
St Oliver Plunkett Eoghan Ruadh GAA Club, Dublin 7.